by Laura Walker
– Moon in Cancer
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Shodashi, Goddess Who Aligns With the Highest and Best, Goddess of Beauty
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Kathe, God of the South
– Skill: lighten up
– True Alignments: HUMOR, guidance for direction, actualizing potential, traversing, legacies, “souvenirs” (memories) of the journey of life, observation, a little wild, pioneering into “new territory,” shielded and protected, constructive, cohesion, bridging a gap
– Catalysts for Change: feeling “in the weeds” or bogged down with tasks and responsibilities, losing perspective, craving support, foolish/playing or played the fool, desire to discontinue, unrealistic, gullible, not able to look away from something mesmerizing, having trouble getting to the other side of something (like a bridge is closed – try to go around)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “two heads looking out and beyond the shadows” (seeing beyond duality/divide and conquer, integration, transcending difficulties)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (the renaissance of humanity, transcending difficulties)
It has been a long week on this year’s “magic carpet ride,” but today the adventure continues not by magic carpet, but by bus. VENUS is discharging the Sabian symbol energetic of “a sight-seeing bus filled with tourists,” advising us to “sit back” and let a Higher Power drive.
In other words, we step back and observe the sights — the things that are happening around us and in front of us.
Most of the time, the tourists (us) are seeing things for the first time, hence the need for a tour guide in order to fully learn more about the sights. Tour guides on jaunts such as these are a fountain of wisdom. Spirit is our guide every day, but today it takes the form of a TOUR guide, which means we are going somewhere and seeing sights — learning something.
The “ticket” to getting on board is practicing the skill of “lightening up:”
1- THE SUN is discharging “the light of the sixth race transmuted to the seventh” (carrying forward, moving from one state of being to another).
2- THE EARTH is discharging “a comedian entertaining the group” (humor, fun, less serious).
3- JUPITER is discharging “a group of young people sit in spiritual communion around a campfire” (pioneering, sharing, light and warmth, inspiration).
A we are “lightening up” and seeing a lighter side of things, it may seem as if we are going over something again and again or finally crossing away from it. MARS continues to travel over the energetic of “an old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use.” We are guided to the other side of something, perhaps never cross it (experience it) ever again.
Keep in mind that the Sun is transiting in conjunction with Jupiter, making exact conjunction Monday, and remaining in effect for a couple of days after. One of the things Sun-Jupiter aspects can do is cause weight gain. Usually it falls off naturally after the transit completes. If you are experiencing this, do not beat yourself up about it. I have heard many doing this. The fact that the conjunction is in Libra hyper-focuses the issue because Libra appreciates beauty like no other sign. Libra also leans toward perfectionism, as I mentioned yesterday. Let’s not make this more than it is — energetic.
The adventure of today calls us to lighten up and let a more knowledgeable force guide us. Ready to take in the sights?
Happy Friday, wise owls! Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!