– Crescent Moon Phase: perseverance, challenge
– Moon in Gemini
– Wisdom Goddess: Dhumavati (Goddess Who Winnows) and Matangi (Goddess of the Wind)
– Skill: execute a mental shift to move awareness
– Positive Imprints: focusing in a new way, nursing something back to health or life (possibly something inside ourselves), seeing ourselves clearly, keeping it simple, breaking down illusions, compassion
– Catalysts for Change: dramatic confrontations, incompatibility, over-working, difficulties maintaining focus or attention, one-sided, feeling boxed in, overwhelmed (especially by emotions or the number of choices or the amount of stress)
– Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a majestic rock formation resembling a face is idealized by a boy who takes it up as his ideal of greatness, and as he grows up, begins to look like it”
I often say that Oracle Report readers are martial artists of the mind. Acrobatically, we shift from one mindset to another while projecting hopes, wishes, and dreams into the future.
Those skills are tested each month during the Crescent Moon phase, the current phase of the Moon. The energy of the Crescent Moon often pins us up against strong odds. Sometimes, the positions of other planets reinforces this dynamic. Today is one of those days. You may feel “tested” by something, become frustrated, or face resistance, but an answer to something that has been on your mind will come about in the process of it all.
The purpose of all of this is release, freedom, and cleansing.
Our goal is to smoothly execute a mental shift from engaging the test, resistance, or frustration by first recognizing that it is happening, and then twisting to move around it to see it from another perspective. There is no need to engage the wave that is sweeping through today. We can step aside by slowing down and generating patience.
The wave that is sweeping through today will make things that are aligned with restoring heaven on Earth (i.e. returning to balance) much stronger. In the image of the Sabian symbol for the lunar month, more of the face in the rock formation is revealed through a gentle sandblast today.
Crescent Moon phases challenge our fortitude or commitment to an intention, wish, or dream we have set in motion. It’s the Universe’s way of sorting through what is not truly desired, so energy can be sent to the things that are truly desired. We don’t ever give up, but it’s essential to not give up during Crescent Moon phases. We persevere.
So we will use acrobatic skills to move around any situations that the wave of resistance, testing, or frustration that develops today. We understand that it is designed to sweep through and clear the imprints of the past so that something new can enter or grow. Answers are revealed in the process.
Note: Tonight I will be Phoenix’s guest on Phoenix Rising Radio at 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT:
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!