by Laura Walker
– First Quarter Moon Phase: step out of comfort zone; take initiative or action
– Moon in Scorpio/Sagittarius 1:25 pm ET/5:25 pm UT
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): Bhairavi, Goddess Who Fortifies the Heart
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Kathe, God of the South
– Skill: look at things from another perspective; revel in the beauty of Nature
– True Alignments: determination, giving credit or recognition, clarity, catharsis, collaboration, blessings, attentive to the signs of Nature, slowing down, truth, cohesive, genuine, starting a practice or discipline, finding answers, empathy, celebrations, moving beyond feelings of obligation, insight into the next lunar month’s events
– Catalysts for Change: outbursts (especially angry ones), focused only on self, uncompromising, irrational, clouding the truth, black and white thinking, refusing help or refusing to consider that things may get better, the need to struggle, radical (especially radical risks), acting on assumptions based on past experience, martyrdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: August 2 – August 31, 2016 – “an evening lawn party of adults” (integration, sharing, maturing, civility)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: April 7, 2016 – March 26, 2017
– “the magic carpet of Oriental imagery” (transcending the unraveling control matrix, rising above, leaving the past behind)
Reverence for and celebration of Nature is indicated on today’s leg of this year’s Magic Carpet Ride. The Sun is discharging the energetic of “American Indians perform a ritual to the Sun.” Saluting the Sun is a daily practice in many cultures, and is practiced here at Oracle Report as well. It is good to have a special day to honor the dynamo of life in our solar system and to marvel at Creation.
As we marvel, we keep in mind the following themes that are also indicated in today’s energetics:
1- RESOLVING – The Earth is discharging the frequency of energy encoded in the symbol of 20 Aquarius, “a large white dove bearing a message.” Information comes to us via “special delivery.” Messages, signs, and synchronicities stand out more prominently, trying to get our attention. These messages resolve things, bring things into balance, provide a missing piece, put things together, help us see the light/see the truth, and provide direction for progress.
2- THE OTHER SIDE/PERSPECTIVE/VIEW – The resolution of things may come first from looking at things from the other side. What is the other perspective? Consider how it may have been to walk in other shoes. Put yourself in another’s position. Being able to resolve any dualities comes as Venus discharges the energetic of the Sabian symbol for the next lunar month, the Virgo cycle, at “two heads looking out and beyond the shadows.” Things clear up as we are able to see “beyond the shadows.” The Moon leaves Scorpio today after its dance with the Black Moon (the archetypal shadow side), so the shadow elements in effect for the last couple of days fade out.
3- RELEASE – There may be some other elements that are trying to fade out today, but they may not be as subtle. Mercury, The Messenger, is discharging the energetic of “a volcanic eruption.” Since Mercury rules our thinking processes and how we communicate, thoughts and feelings that have built up often come up when the “volcanic eruption” energy is in effect. Tantrums or fits are tempted out. Resisting the rise of any thoughts or feelings that are uncomfortable usually does more harm than good, but we do not need to be slaves to the energy. We can rise above it and be civilized. We can express or release in a way that is productive. Knowing that the potential is there may be all that is needed to have a “contained release.”
4- PATIENCE – The Moon moves into Sagittarius, firing up the quintessential Sagittarian traits of seeking (questing), moving things along or taking things to a higher level, and finding answers (truths). Exact conjunction of the Moon and Mars occurs at 9:04 pm ET/01:04 am UT at 04 Sagittarius: “a little child learning to walk.” New phases of things begin. Taking things step by step, one at a time, with patience, is the way to go. This also may moderate the level of “volcanic eruption” with Mercury.
What keeps us grounded within the swirl of any day’s electro-magnetic energetics is holding a connection with Mother Earth and Father Sky. Today’s energy carries a lot of fire, and there is already a lot of fire present in different ways in the world right now. We see a bigger picture today: things are “released” in order to change perspective, move beyond shadows, and forward agendas of truth, love, and peace.
Reminder: Phoenix Rising Radio on Truth Frequency Radio tonight from 7-9 pm EST/4-6 pm PST.
Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!